1. The registration form to be completed online, click here. It is essential that all sections are properly completed.
To accelerate the study of your demand, you are asked to calculate your grade point average.
IMPORTANT: The following two (2) elements must be forwarded by email, in a PDF format, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A motivation letter
The letter should include the following (to see an example, click here):
- Identification: name, surname, permanent code or number and level of grant requested.
- Motivation: in a text of about 300 words, please indicate:
- What are your goals?
- Why you are applying for a scholarship?
- How that scholarship could contribute to your future project?
- Important: Please note that the clarity and coherence of the text will also be assessed.
- Social commitment: please tell us how far you participate in your community (extracurricular activities, sports, community or volunteer activities, jobs, etc.).
- Special circumstances: if applicable, tell us of a special situation which could strengthen your application.
3. The academic transcript
- For scholarship applications at the professional level, provide a cumulative report of your high school education only.
- For applications at the college level, provide a college cumulative report, including the 2019 winter semester report. If the cumulative report does not include the 2019 winter semester, please provide a proof of registration for that semester.
- For applications at the college level, first year, provide a cumulative report of your high school education, including report available for the last year of high school.
- For applications at the university level (1st, 2nd and 3rd cycle) provide a cumulative rating of university studies, including the 2019 winter semester. If the cumulative report does not include the 2019 winter semester, please provide a proof of registration for that semester.
- For application at the university level, first year, provide a cumulative report of your college level, including report available for the last year of college.
- Evaluation of all demands by the Scholarship Commitee: mid-June 2019
- Replies to all applicants: mid-July 2019.
- Scholarship ceremony in Magdalen Islands: Monday, August 5th 2019.
- Payment of scholarships: in the fall of 2019, upon receipt of proof of enrollment in the 2019 fall session.